December 21, 2008

Untitled

Untitled



Our hearts often beat for the wrong person,

They love for what seems to be no good reason,

No matter what we do, we can't make a lie of what is true

We fall, We love but why? We don't even have a single clue




Back then i've always been taught

Death is nothing for those who loved and fought

Love then to me was always a wonderful thought

You came, You smiled and i knew it was love that you brought



I felt a bit odd and somewhat crazy,

My heart beat tripled as if it was in a hurry

It was Christmas in June, Everyday seemed to be so merry

Sunlight never felt so warm, I had no idea that love too can end in tragedy



Looking back, i may have loved you too much too soon

Because now, i feel sad and as blue as the moon

Nothing seems to make me smile, not even a funny cartoon

I felt as though, the flowers never even bloomed



Now i feel i can dive in front of a fighting platoon

My heart now is nothing but an empty room

All i wished for was to be your only groom

Why did everything ended so soon?


-sphinx-

Related Posts :



0 comments:

Post a Comment

WhAt Do YOu Say?

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin